LME's Favourite First Dance Cover Songs
As a planner, I don’t often get involved with a couples first dance song choice. The first dance as newlyweds is such a romantic moment, and usually is a reflection of a couples love story. Even though I don’t often help couples make this decision, it is still a moment that makes me swoon. But I am constantly looking for ways to help couples be different + stand out, which is why scoping the internet for incredibly talented covers of our favourite timeless love songs is something that makes me extremely happy. Here is a list of some of my favourite first dance songs from over the years, in full out cover form!
1. Your Song - by Ewan McGregor (original by Elton John)
2. Maybe I’m Amazed - by Christina Perri (original by Wings/Paul McCartney)
3. Endless Love - by Glee Cast (original by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie)
4. Crazy in Love - by Snow Patrol (original by Beyonce)
5. Heaven - by DJ Sammy (original by Bryan Adams)
6. At Last - by Beyonce (original by Etta James)
7. That's How Strong My Love Is - by The Rolling Stones (original by Otis Redding)
8. A Thousand Years - by Boyce avenue (original by Christina Perri)
9. Make You Feel My Love - by Adele (original by Bob Dylan)
10. L.O.V.E - by Joss Stone (original by Nat King Cole)
Have a favourite cover song that you love? Share it with us in the comments below or on social media.